DOUGHCON ACE100 is an all purpose bread improver containing emulsifier, ascorbic acid and enzymes. It improves bread volume, softness of bread and dough stability during process.
- Helps to increase bread and buns volume.
- Improves dough handling and machinability.
- Provides good dough stability at different floor time.
- Improves anti-staling effect by maintaining the softness and freshness of bread.
- Can be used with Rheon’s machines as well as other conventional bakery equipment.
Recommended Dosage for DOUGHCON ACE100 based on flour weight
- 0.8-1.0% in No Time Dough Method.
- 0.3-0.5% in Straight Dough Method.
- 0.2-0.3% in Sponge & Dough Method.
|Instant Dry Yeast||1||1|
|Commercial Bread Improver||-||0.2|
|Skim Milk Powder||2||2|
|Water (adjusted by flour quality)||24.5||24.5|
Trend of Bread Volume at Different Floor Time using DOUGHCON ACE-100 vs. Commercial Bread Improver in Sponge & Dough Method