RIMULSOFT SUPER(V) is a bread softener. It is fine powdered water-dispersible trans fat free distilled monoglycerides. RIMULSOFT SUPER can be directly blended with flour and it gives remarkable progress in baked goods processing which can help to prolong shelf life and improve crumb structure in bread and rolls.
- Distilled high purity monoglyceride containing 95% minimum monoester.
- It is easy to disperse throughout the dough unlike hydrated monoglycerides.
- It is a versatile product which the baker can use with any type of equipment.
- It imparts good texture and extended shelf life to bread, bun and rolls, sweet goods and other baked goods.
- It can be directly blended with wheat flour and help to disperse other bread ingredients throughout the sponge and dough so that the necessary homogeneity is obtained.
- It is easy to blend with other powdered ingredients when formulating various bakery improvers or bakery premixes.
- It helps in doucgh stability, uniform crumb structure and prolong shelf life.
|Instant Dry Yeast||1.3|
|Skim Milk Powder||2|
|Water (adjusted by flour quality)||67|
Comparison of Bread Softness on Day 3 with and without emulsifier using No Time Dough Method
Other Bakery Emulsifiers
RIKEMAL W-75 is a diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides (DATEM) which is commonly used to strengthen gluten and increased the final product’s volume especially for frozen dough.
RIKEMAL SSL-1000 is sodium stearoyl lactylate which imparts in dough strengthening and improves dough extensibility. RIKEMAL SSL-1000 improves bread volume, dough handling, machine tolerance and bread softness during storage.
Recommended Dosage for Bakery Emulsifiers
- 0.3-0.5% base on flour weight for bread and rolls.
- The usage level for specialty bread improvers and bakery premixes must be determined by the required character- istic of each product.